Play & Adventure – in a learning environment
At Paradise Road Early Learning we provide 75 placements for children aged from 6 weeks to 5 years of age.
Babies – children aged from 6 weeks to 2 years
The Babies room is a spacious area and includes a separate sleep room. The children’s home routines are maintained so the children feel safe and nurtured. The play area is bright and colourful, soft peaceful music is played throughout the day and is filled with fun and interesting toys to promote exploration. The room is run by a qualified Educator and there is daily communication with parents via email or communication books.
Toddlers – children aged from 15 months to 2 years
Toddlers are provided with a warm and stimulating environment where children learn through play, art and music. The children enjoy smooth routines where play time is infused with periods of rest and relaxation.
Junior Kindy – children aged from 2 years to 3 years
The Junior Kindy is an inviting room for any child (or adult). The children have opportunities to learn through daily experiences like hand cooking, construction, language and arts and crafts. There are quite areas where the children can rest or enjoy their favourite books.
Pre Kindy – children aged from 2 years to 4 years
The Senior Kindy is a large, spacious room with stimulating learning environments. There are areas where the children play together, or be on their own and have a range of choices with fully resourced learning materials and equipment. The room has open access to a large veranda and into the playground.
Kindergarten – children aged from 4 years to 5 years
The Kindergarten program is run by a fully Bachelor Qualified Teacher. The learning environment is a spacious open plan room and the children are encouraged to explore their own individual interests, using the modern resources and equipment. The Kindergarten children are also given the opportunity to learn a new language (Mandarin & Cantonese).
Our Playgrounds & Outdoor Facilities:
Babies & Toddlers
The Babies and Toddlers playgrounds consist of a large under-covered area, bamboo tepee, covered sand pit and wood deck with slide attached. There are stepping stones, a brush-wood hut, natural gardens and timber planks for the children to walk through.
There is so much outdoors for the children to learn and explore including:
- A bike track weaving through the grassed areas where children can run, skip, jump or ride bikes
- Sports World is an under shade area for children to do gymnastics, soccer, cricket or just playing ball
- Dry creek beds with a timber bridge provides the children with a variety of climbing, stepping and balancing activities
- The chicken coop, where the children love helping to take care of the chickens and collecting the eggs
- There is a large covered sandpit with boat where the children play water paddling and fishing and construct masterpieces in the sand pit
- Garden World is where the children become little farmers – planting seeds and watching plants and vegetables grow into food they can eat
- Water world where children explore different flows of water while cooling off on a hot day
- Construction pit where children keep busy exploring with mud and dirt – reaping all of the evidenced physical, psychological and emotional benefits of mud play
Paradise Road Early Learning are offering a courtesy pick up and drop off service to new and existing families. For more information ask at the centre or phone (07) 3386 0870.